This salad is simply DELICIOUS!
Be sure to make it according to your specifics prescribed in your meal plan, includes measurements, and ingredients. Add protein if needed. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me.
Let’s talk about the ingredients:
- 2 cups of Mixed Greens (Add as many greens as you’d like!)
- 1 cup of Arugula
- ¼ cup of chopped Cilantro
- ½ cup of sliced Sweet Onions
- ½ cup chopped Red or Yellow Bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
- ½ cup of Pea shoots or microgreens
- 10 sliced Cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of serrano peppers.
- 7g vegan Mozzarella
- 6g olive oil
- 5g balsamic vinegar
- Salt, pepper, seasoning you like.
Our “Meat” (Mushroom)
- 2 Cups of any mushrooms (We use oysters)
- 40 grams of Seitan or Tofu
NOW, Let’s make it.
Get a large bowl, add leaves first, then add all the other vegetable ingredients. Do not add, oil, balsamic, cheese or avocado. Add the sprouts or microgreens on top
Take a large saucepan, add 6 grams of oil and heat on medium.
Add chopped mushrooms Add salt and pepper to taste. Add ¼ teaspoon of turmeric. Stir until seasonings are all mixed in.
Let sit until browned on one side, stir and let sit until browned. Once done, place mushrooms in a bowl and set aside.
Prepare your seitan however you like based on which one you have purchased. I suggest chopping them and mixing it with your sauteed mushrooms! YUMMM
Now put your salad to fit your container from the bowl of mixed vegetables and leaves.
Measure out the 7g of Vegan mozzarella per each container sprinkle on top, measure out 40g of Avocado place in one section of the container.
Mix olive oil, balsamic, pepper together and drizzle over the salad. Sprinkle pink Himalayan salt and pepper over the entire dish.