Easy Vegan Cheesy Veggie Seitan Pizza
It’s Saturday night, also known as issa Cheat Meal.
But, this vegan veggie pizza can be eaten ANY day of the week!
I only called it a cheat meal because I ate the whole damn thang lol.
This was the first time I ever made a pizza, and it was so easy. Idk why I haven’t been doing this every week.
Probably will from now on though.
So enough about me, let’s get down to business.
TOTAL CALORIES: 1606 | Servings: 1 Large pizza: 5-8
MACROS: Carbs: 262.3g | Fats: 33.2g | Protein: 58.5g
The ingredients are optional, replaceable if you have other preferences.
- 1 whole-wheat pizza crust (I use a store bought one)
- 1 cup of Tomato sauce (I used Prego Roasted Garlic & Herb)
- 100 grams of Daiya Mazzarella Cheese (Dairy Free)
- 2oz (100 grams) Upton’s Naturals Italian Seitan
- 1 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper (chopped)
- 85 grams white mushrooms (sliced)
- 90 grams of chopped spinach (I used the frozen bags)
- 1o gram Flaxseeds (for sprinkling)
- 1 clove garlic
HOW TO MAKE AN EASY VEGAN CHEESY VEGGIE PIZZA
- Gather the ingredients. Preheat the oven to 425 F. Lightly oil a pizza pan or baking sheet.
- In a large skillet, heat the coconut oil and sauté the garlic and onions for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the onions are soft. Add the green pepper and mushrooms, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more, or until all vegetables are soft. Remove from heat.
- Pour or scoop the pizza sauce on the middle of the pizza and spread toward the crust.
- Sprinkly the vegan cheese on top of the sauce, not too much as you may want to place another layer after the veggies.
- Place the cooked vegetables on evenly top of the sauce and cheese, then top with spinach and the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for 16 to 20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
then Bang the WHOLE THANG !
Ok maybe not the whole thang, but most of it!
Leave a Comment